All guest rooms at BRF are under one roof and accessed via a long, indoor hallway or from an individual patio door. We have no elevators on the property. There are a few steps from the parking lot to the structure and from the structure to the separate outdoor seating area.
The kitchen at BRF is not available for our guests to cook in. On the weekends, we serve dinner, and breakfast is self-serve. There are a few local options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the area. With advance notice, a picnic lunch can be prepared for you for an additional fee.
Located on the oak savannah, BRF is a working farm, and as such, there are hazards such as large equipment, animals, and uneven landscapes and water. We do have mud, grass, real dirt, insects, and beavers. But we also have beautiful night skies, clean air, and tons of nature.
We have one electric vehicle charging station, plenty of parking, and a whole house Generac generator.
Please contact us prior to booking if you are considering bringing your dog(s). We will need to discuss risks, wildlife, cleanliness, livestock, room rules, noise considerations, dog sociability, etc. We have dogs of our own on the farm, and barn cats, as well as livestock on our property and on neighboring properties.
Events On Site
Occasionally, BRF will host workshops, classes, and farm dinners. Please be advised that these activities may coincide with your visit. If you would like to participate in farm chores or have a farm tour, please let us know in advance. We will do our best to accommodate these types of requests whenever possible.
We ask that guests adhere to the following:
- Wearing a mask is no longer required, but we do ask you to always have one in the event the state/county guidelines change during your stay. We will also have masks available at BRF should you require one.
- Please wash your hands after interacting with the animals.
- For any indoor BRF scheduled events – we may require proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test upon arrival at the event.
Please do not visit if you are suffering from any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Net loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- General crankiness – please stay home